sergey67

Пользователь
Код:
октрыть viewtopic.tpl

Найти
<!-- IF SIMILAR_TOPICS && postrow.IS_FIRST_POST -->

Заменить на
<!-- IF SIMILAR_TOPICS -->
Если в любой раздаче, где есть связанные раздачи создать новый Пост (ответить на тему), по спойлер "связанные раздачи" появляется в этом Посте. И он пустой

Protektor

Пользователь

sergey67

Пользователь
кто-нибудь выводил статус раздачи и форум где находится релиз? Поделитесь кодом.

Robertpob

Пользователь
We are excited to have found the web blog, it is exactly everything I have been searching for. The detailed information here on the site is beneficial and helpful and will help my family and friends a ton. It seems like the site gained a significant amount of specifics concerning the things I am interested in and other pages and information also show it. Typically i'm not on the internet all of the time however when I get a break im usually scouring for this kind of factual information or things similarly related to it. I have a few of my family members that have picked up an interest in this because of what I have found out about it and they are probably going to be visiting this web site because it's such an work changing find. I am also facsinated in government issues and how to deal with the new twists and turns in elections If you get a chance check out my site

Please Login or Register to view hidden text.

Сверху