Hi, i found few mistakes, bugs, problems with TP

1. Stats dont work properly.
- I have setup 0.25 seed bonus per hour
- Yesterday I upload 1.5gb movie
- Yesterday user download 100% of this movie, it takes 4.5 hours
- upload speed in my torrent client uTorrent was 250-380 kb/s
- Today I have in profile uploaded only 1.06 GB and seedbonus 0.00
- Today that user in profile have downloaded only 874 MB and seedbonus 0.30
- all time during downloading and 1 hour after download on index there was Total speed 0 b/s

2. When you setup all forums for registered user, but for example you have only 1 category visible for guest, there is a bug how to see all all forum as quest. Click on that visible category / thread and on right bottom you have option jump to forum, you see there all forums visible for registered, you can jump there and see all content without problem.

3. In admin panel I have time zone UTC +1, but on index is UTC + 2

4. On bottom index there is online user status, but it show only every second refresh. When I browse forum and click on home index, it show me no rows with online users, when I refresh it again, it show.

There are few other small problems, but please fix that problem 1. i cant use tracker properly, thank you

Nightmare

Легенда
Reitak
1. There was a problem with stats we had already discussed.
2. Seems like permissions problem with options generated by datastore. Needs some check
3. Could you tell more? You've set board time zone in admin panel but when you browsing index page you have another time zone? If it goes like that then you have different personal time zone set in your profile
4. The latest available version doesn't have such problem

Reitak

Пользователь
1. ok, nice hope will be fixed in future version
2. I have remove that jump option from php, so for me its ok, but its bug
3. Yes, in admin panel i have UTC +1, but when browsing, on bottom is UTC +2. There is no option change time in profile.
4. When i click on forum, no online user there, when again refresh, online show. But i have question, is there option to visible online stats for all user?

I hope, new version of TP will be soon :) thanks for response Nightmare

Nightmare

Легенда
Reitak
2. Maybe it's a right way. I have never used that field. Don't see any improving of usability. Board has a sitemap now.
3. Personal time zone sets automatically. It depends on user's system time zone. If you look at bb_users table you'll see user_timezone field
4. By default online user stat visible for all users. It updates every 5 minutes. To change update time check

Please Login or Register to view hidden text.

. Time sets in seconds

We hope that too. You're welcome

Reitak

Пользователь
Thank you. Thats online stats on bottom (how much register, torrents, traffic, ..) it is possible hide it for guest and visible that panel only for registered? rutracker have it, guests dont see it, only registered users.
And chatbox, is there please for registered user? i cant find it in russian :)

thank you

Последнее редактирование:

Nightmare

Легенда
Reitak To hide something from guests you can use following strings in template files
Код:
<!-- IF LOGGED_IN -->
Strings to hide
<!-- ENDIF -->
Open styles/templates/default/index.tpl and find
Код:
<div id="board_stats">
<h3 class="cat_title">{L_WHOSONLINE}</h3>
Insert before
Код:
<!-- IF LOGGED_IN -->
Find
Код:
</div><!--/board_stats_wrap-->
</div><!--/board_stats-->
Insert after
Код:
<!-- ENDIF -->
Make the same with the chatbox and you will hide it from guests

Reitak

Пользователь
lol nice, it works fine !! i would like to use it on the chatbox too, but i havent it and cant find it here, can you give me please link where to download, or buy it? thank you ;)

Reitak

Пользователь
thanks, i tried it, but got error

Please Login or Register to view hidden text.

, what with this? -- page_header.tpl+ вставить в удобное место<!-- IF $bb_cfg['chat'] --> where put that code.

and when i add that rows in ajax.php in admin panel i got error 500.

PS : is this chat only for sidebar? because i have disable it, dont want sidebar, thanks

Сверху