багом не является [English] Few Problems / Bugs

Nightmare

Пользователь
Reitak because rutracker doesn't have this feature. We had it early, but now we don't. We made automatically timezone detection which worked fine for last two years.
The board uses timezone given by your browser using javascript

We have many differences with rutracker now

Reitak

Пользователь
Hello, when guest register on forum, he havent announce ID, he must download any torrent and then generate ID. It is possible after registration to generate automatic ID? Now he must create torrent with empty announce address, after create and upload torrent to site, he must download for generate ID and add to utorrent.

it is possible to generate ID after he register on forum? and when he create topic in forum there will be his own announce address and he can add it to utorrent? thank you

Reitak

Пользователь
its nice, it is possible, but please where to add that string? can you write it more detailed? and please give me info, if I want add 1 line with announce address somewhere in forum, what to write. I want user have wrote in profile, or when create topic announce address with full info ID

Nightmare

Пользователь
Reitak After downloading registered torrent file at the first time forum automatically adds announce address with passkey. If you add something into announce urls the board will automatically remove it and change it to allowed urls

Последнее редактирование:

Reitak

Пользователь
you dont understand.

1. Give me please detailed info, where in what row add this generate_passkey() and if it is all string. I want when new user register, passkey will created automatic, not only when he download any torrent.

2. And another I want somewhere on site, for example when he create topic there will be 1 row with his announce address

Please Login or Register to view hidden text.

and he just copy it and add in utorrent in creating torrent/

It mean you register on my forum and after registered you have generate passkey without download any torrent. When you click on new release for add topic with torrent, there is info you must fill and there will be announce address with your passkey to use it to create torrent from movie in utorrent.

I dont want create torrent with empty announce, then upload on site, then download it with passkey and add in torrent client.

Сверху